lunedì 4 gennaio 2016

An amazing New Year's Eve

After the festivities...here I come, with a new post! I have spent my New Year's Eve in the mountains, as usual! I was in Brusson, a village in the northeast of Italy, with all of my friends! I must say that I haven't had this much fun...in quite some time! And that's impressive, considering that I spent just three days there! One of the funniest things that happened? One day, we wanted to go to Champoluc, a famous ski resort in the area. We had no choice but to take a bus. My friends couldn't read the timetable (it was a bit messy, but other than that...) so they asked a couple who were also waiting for the same bus...and they couldn't understand anything! The tourists they asked were Welsh and couldn't speak Italian, so...only one person could save us all. Guess who?

I also found the whole valley to be popular with tourists not just from the UK, but also from Sweden! So we joked: someone here would be pleased if we ever had to ask a Swede to give us a lift home! :D

 Personal opinion: Swedes drive nice cars, but they are...a bit reckless! That explains many things!

Other than that, I'm posting a few photos from my holiday, and...see you soon for a new post on a topic I already mentioned a few times!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento