venerdì 15 gennaio 2016

"Low-fat mode", fitness, idiocy and vanity

I will begin with a simple fact, although completely unrelated to the topic of this new post: my previous post about my love of Sweden has been successful, and I also got some congrats for that...saying I'm happy is definitely not enough! I have been a lot more than that! Can't find the right word to describe my feeling...
Now, coming to the actual matter of it: as I have already said, I have been trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle over the last few months. First step: low-fat mode; more simply, eating better, avoiding unnecessary snacks during the day and reducing fat foods in my meals as much as possible. It works.
Second step: training. I go to the gym every day from Monday to Friday. My workout routine has been basically the same since I have started, but I have already lost 8 kg since I began with all of the above. There is still quite a long way to go, but that's a good beginning to me! My weight loss is noticeable (but I'm not going to post any of the before/after photo crap) and, to be honest, I feel much better overall!
There are, however, a few problems with other people.
First one: the instructor. He is not helping me in any way, I have no idea whether or not my workout routine will be good or harmful in the long term, he's not giving me, or indeed anyone else, advice! For a simple reason: he is vain, stupid, sex-obsessed, snooty...
If your gender is female, you are aged between 15-55, and you have big boobs and/or a nicely-shaped bottom, no problem! He will always be at your disposal, he'll promptly answer all of your questions! Otherwise...He won't literally give a fuck about you. As it happens with me. Also, he once said that nothing pisses him off more than people asking him to prepare them a workout plan. YES, I JUST SAID THAT. BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU GET PAID FOR, YOU C**T!
Other problem: guys who only go to the gym to show off. Striving to get a perfect body, just to impress girls. Then, in the changing room, you hear them talking about farts, burps and all sorts of childish stuff. If I were a girl, I wouldn't find anything even slightly attractive in such people, no matter how handsome.
A nice person in an imperfect body is, to me, infinitely better than a handsome piece of shit.  
The second problem can easily be avoided by ignoring those people. And that's exactly what I do.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento