martedì 23 febbraio 2016

Twenty quick facts about me

I'm baaaaaack!!!!!
Tell the truth: were you all thinking I could have given up with my blog? Well, I haven't! I have decided to come back with twenty quick facts about me! (Maybe a couple more than that...)
Let's start now!
Full name:
Tommaso Zurli
Birthday:
31 May. Will be my 22nd this year, so...
Languages:
Native Italian speaker. Fluent in English and German. Trying to learn Swedish.
Do you like travelling?
Absolutely yes! Would do it more than once a year...If I could!
Countries you've been to:
Spent five months in Austria last spring as an Erasmus student: loved it! Also been to Spain once, England twice, driven through France, been a couple of times to Germany and Switzerland, one week in the Czech Republic.
Most beautiful places you've been to?
Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, London, the Goodwood Estate in West Sussex.
Dream holiday?
Sweden först och främst! Norway would be equally great, just like Australia and New Zealand. Also, wouldn't mind a third (fourth, fifth...) trip to the UK.
Favourite books?
The Millennium trilogy by S. Larsson.
Favourite TV shows?
Top Gear (the original British one!) and Morden i Sandhamn.
Favourite colours?
Blue and yellow.
Favourite food?
All kinds of fish and seafood.
Favourite sports?
To practice, gym training, cycling and trekking. To watch, rallycross, rallying and endurance racing.
Favourite drivers?
Petter Solberg, Andreas Bakkerud, Colin McRae, Kimi Räikkönen, Ramona Karlsson...and many more.
Dream cars?
Nissan GT-R Nismo, Subaru Impreza WRC, or even pretty much everything built to RX Supercar regulations! (600bhp, four-wheel drive, 0-100 km/h in less than 2 seconds!)
What kind of person are you?
It's not always easy to become friends with me! It all depends on how one approaches me, and if I find them interesting in any way, like having common interests and so on. Once I get along with someone, I always tend to put a lot of energy in our friendship, caring a lot about the other, trying to be as helpful as possible, listening as much as I can...and it usually works! I almost always know what I'm doing, and if I set myself a goal I really care about, no one will ever make me change my mind! I've always been a nerd. I love reading. I hate fashion. I will never be stylish. I don't care about style!
Love stories?
Might sound a bit embarrassing, but...I haven't had one yet! Nor am I in love with any girl, at the moment. There might be one I kinda like, but nothing serious! (Before you start wondering, she lives not far from here)
Blondes or brunettes? You prefer...
Blondes! And redheads.
The first thing you look at, in a girl?
Everything has to start with the eyes, then the rest of her face. Everything else is less important. But her personality is foremost.
Would you get married?
Of course I would! I'd also love to have one or two children.
Any nasty habits?
Well...I don't drink or smoke, but my worst habit is to hate on people who've been mean to me.
Got anything else to say?
At the moment, no!
A final greeting, before closing?
Lycka till, mina kära vänner!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento