domenica 8 novembre 2015

A little ride in the afternoon

A warm, sunny afternoon on a Sunday in November? Seize the moment!
It feels a bit strange to find such a nice day in this season, but it's been a good opportunity to do some open-air activities, like cycling! That's exactly what I do in the sunny months to keep myself fit, 20 kilometres every day, in the sun, on country roads! Sunday, of course, has the worst traffic of the whole week, but the back roads remain enjoyable, so I rode for 30.29km, in one hour and 49 minutes. I reckon I could do better, but I admit my pace was a bit...leisurely! It's been nice, though, and that made me happy! I definitely needed it! ☺

A couple of photos are always welcome, so...here they are! By the way, the sign on the second one indicates dangerous potholes: a common sight on Italian roads! even though I didn't really want to capture it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento