lunedì 16 novembre 2015

Business as usual

Today has been...A pretty normal Monday. University in the morning, then lunch, some free time, training late in the afternoon, and so on. Unremarkable, in one word. But not boring! Once again, my training efforts are paying off, having lost a further 2 kg over the last fortnight. I started doing that without expecting great results...but I was wrong! Sometimes I just tend to underestimate myself...
I'm sure I will achieve some of my goals by Christmas...but then, I'll have to be careful with the typical lunches and dinners! 😃
Other than that, I'm enjoying a cosy evening, and tomorrow, in the evening...it's Fjällbackamorden time!
What will be shown next? One of the many series based on Wallander? Hopefully it will be!
Hope your week has begun in the best possible way. And wish you it will keep on being nice!
See you soon! ☺

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento