mercoledì 4 novembre 2015

Little Things that made my day

My dear readers and friends, 
I can finally say that all of my flu is gone!!! No more fever, no more headache, everything is going as well as it should! 
And...to add a pinch of extra happiness...What's better than a good book? Actually, I got myself three of them! I went to my local library and borrowed Camilla Läckberg's "The preacher" and " the Stone cutter", together with "The White Lioness" by Henning Mankell. You were expecting that, weren't you? 
The librarian couldn't help but notice my fondness for Scandinavian thrillers (almost exclusively Swedish, but also a few Norwegian ones), and promised me I won't be disappointed by the suggestions she'll make me as soon as I bring these ones back! I'm hopeful! 
I also cooked dinner tonight. Everyone liked it. Including my sister's boyfriend. 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento