venerdì 13 novembre 2015

Every cloud has its silver lining

It all seemed very nice, when every single day in early November was sunny and warm. But now...The enchantment is over! It's all foggy and chilly again. As it should be, here, in this season. Not yet freezing cold, luckily!
But, as we Italians say, not all the evil comes to harm you, so even though the weather has changed (worsened, to be honest), it brought some nice things, too.
First of all, I just started reading The Preacher by Camilla Läckberg, and it's really, really nice! Thinking about the places where it's set always puts me in a good mood!
Second thing: after a few weeks I have learned how to use Snapchat. And on there, I think I am making a new friend: her name is Katya, she is roughly 18 years old, lives somewhere in the UK (where, I suppose, she was also born) and her father is a famous personality. Whom I hold in great esteem.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento