domenica 1 novembre 2015

Looking for something to think about

Quite a boring day, today. Nothing exciting to do, no interesting places to go, and I'm even slightly angry. I went to the train station in Pavia to buy a new monthly ticket, as I commute every day from home to university and back. Last month, weekly and monthly tickets had a 30% discount, as there have been many delays and inconveniences during September. The same happened all over October. But for November, I had to pay the regular full price. That's what makes me angry.
Apart from that, I have found a nice way to distract myself: strangely, it's not reading! I was listening to music, in fact; to be specific, to my favourite song: Right here, right now, by Fatboy Slim. You can listen to it here.
Also, thinking about nice places helps me a lot. I have chosen a photo of a village named Fjällbacka, in Western Sweden, where Camilla Läckberg set many of her novels.
And on that bombshell... (sorry for quoting Clarkson!) it's time to close. Wishing you all a good night and a nice new week!
See you tomorrow!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento