martedì 20 ottobre 2015

A good read

Hello, my dear readers!
As you might expect, I like starting my days with a good read during the journey from home to university! A couple of days ago I finished reading Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy for the second time, by far my favourite novel series ever, as well as the one that sparked my interest in Swedish crime thrillers, or rather, pretty much everything related to Sweden! Now, though, I'm taking a little break from thrillers by moving on to another of my favourite journalists and writers:
Jeremy Clarkson. Yes, that one! Specifically, I'm reading the latest of his books, What could possibly go wrong..., a collection of car reviews, written in his own style, which you may love or hate...I personally think it's funny, a bit vulgar and inappropriate sometimes, but entertaining nevertheless! On my first year of university I had to take an English exam, which also involved analysing a text, and I opted for his review of the Nissan GT-R, one of the things you dreams are made of! (Never driven one, though)
Pictured: the city of Stockholm, one of the places I am definitely looking forward to seeing!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento