venerdì 23 ottobre 2015

Week goals and weekend plans

Another week is coming to its end. A week full of satisfaction, indeed! At university, nothing special happened, except that the trains were late every single morning...but in eight years of commuting I realised that it's pretty normal; enormously annoying, but normal, down here!
My fitness plans are also going quite well: this week I achieved my goal of training for five days in a row, and also found out that I have lost 3,7kg in ten days! That boosted my motivation!
Now, my weekend plans: the local historic motoring club, of which dad is a member, has organised a trip to Padova, where we will visit one of Europe's largest classic motoring shows: in the past few years, there have been some pretty awesome cars on show, like the Audi Sport quattro (pictured below on a frozen lake in Sweden with 1984 World Rally champion, Stig Blomqvist; please note, in case you didn't know, that I am an Audi hater, when it comes to the new ones, but like very much those rally cars from the '80s!)
I am pretty sure that I won't be able to post anything tomorrow; updates will probably come on Sunday. Speaking of which, I think I will go for my usual drive in the afternoon; in the evening, Skype chat with a dear friend from England!
I'm leaving very early tomorrow, so, my dear readers, have a good Friday night and enjoy your weekend! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento