lunedì 26 ottobre 2015

Dedicated to my readers

My dear readers and friends,
My first week of blogging is now over. Of course, this has been just the first week of a long adventure, in which you will all get to know me better than you already do, even if you think you know me well enough, there will always be some traits and shades of my personality that you weren't even suspecting! :) (all of which are nice things, don't worry!)
I have already started planning some of the topics I will treat in my next posts, but I don't like spoilers, so...stay tuned, it's just matter of a few days!
Looking at the stats, the top five countries by number of contacts are Italy, the USA, Russia, Sweden and Britain, and I'm more than satisfied with the number of contacts, which has been more or less steady during the week.
What makes me happy, most of all, is the fact that I already started receiving compliments from my regular readers, and that's exactly the kind of thing that gives you motivation, that persuades you to do more and better; thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
All things considered, I promise that I won't disappoint you with my upcoming contents, and if there's something you didn't really like, just let me know; a little criticism never killed nobody! :D
To close this post, I have chosen this picture of a bridge at sunset; I don't remember where it has been taken exactly, as it's not my work, but it puts me in a good mood. And that's exactly why my choice went for it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento