martedì 20 ottobre 2015

Postcards

Here I come, now talking about my recently found love for...postcards! Now, in a time when the social media are replacing, at an impressively fast pace, the traditional means of communication, it might seem a bit old-fashioned that a 21-year old still likes that! It's more than that, actually: let me put it straight, I use and appreciate all of the most popular Internet services, but I think that letting a friend know that you have been to a particular place by means of a postcard has an entirely different meaning than doing so with, say, Snapchat or Instagram; a card is something that's supposed to be kept, to be preserved, and has a load of feelings that no social network will ever be able to replicate. Of course, as this is just my personal opinion, I respect everyone who thinks otherwise!
Talking of postcards, I have found a nice collection on this website (their origin is no coincidence!)
No pictures to end this post, I would have posted one of my collection of cards...but I won't! :D
See you all tomorrow!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento