lunedì 19 ottobre 2015

Hello!

Following advice from several people...here I am, starting my own blog! If you know me, then you won't be surprised by the contents I will post; if you don't, let me (briefly) introduce myself! I am 21 years old, live in a very, very small town in northern Italy and I'm currently a Communication Studies student at the University of Pavia. On this blog I will talk about a very wide range of topics, being interested in such a variety of things, from my great love for thriller novels (the Swedish ones, especially), motorsports (rally, rallycross, GT/endurance racing), cars in general (you will get to know about my penchant for Japanese sports cars...), as well as travelling, good food, current affairs, and, why not?, even my everyday life! I will post exclusively in English, so that everyone (well, almost...) can read!
Hope I haven't already bored you without even starting! :D
See you soon at my next post!
Faithfully Yours,
Tommaso
(To The left, Swedish racing driver Johan Kristoffersson, I am the shorter one to the right! Photo taken yesterday at Franciacorta International Circuit, During the WorldRX of Italy)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento