domenica 25 ottobre 2015

A happy weekend

Time to make a little balance. Yesterday, as I have told you, I visited one of Europe's largest classic car exhibitions, and, honestly...couldn't really understand what all the fuss was about. Not that it has been a complete disappointment, but still, it's a bit far from what I would call exciting. I have been to several other similar exhibitions before, and after reading a lot about this one and its previous editions, I wasn't really expecting to see that most of the exhibitors (at least, the Italian ones) were pretty much the same as anywhere else; there were lots of cars on sale: cars of every kind (small family saloons, hot hatches, convertibles, sports coupes, big luxury cars...) and price range (from a few grand to a million euros and more), but there were so many things you couldn't see them all in just one day! And of all the cars on show, which were considerably less than those on sale, none of them really caught my eye, as I had already had the opportunity to see them in other occasions (and not just on static display!).
Today, though, I woke up after a good sleep, happy and healthy, and the second thing I did was...helping mum with making some kind of cake! It's one thing that always puts me in a good mood, just like cooking anything else! And, hopefully, it's going to taste as good as it looks!
But I must not forget that, however good it's going to be, I shall not eat too much of that or my fitness efforts will be pointless :D (and as you know, I'm very happy with my fitness efforts as they are starting to pay off!)
That said, I wish you all a happy and pleasant Sunday and...catch you up tomorrow! New week, new contents!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento